This is a present for my wife's grandmother. She has made a lot of quilts over the years, so I thought she'd like something to put them in. It's inspired by Bryan Cowing's walkthrough:
I made it more or less the same. Used mitered corners with the jointer, and biscuits instead of miter lock though. It's the best corner joints I've had yet, just never used a jointer to clean up miters before. I'm not happy with my breadboard joints, but I think it will work fine. There's room for improvement tightening up some of the gaps.
I love the wood on the top, hope I find some more boards like that in my pile of walnut. I've planed about half my stock so far, this was the only one I found.