Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If your cat gets tagged by a skunk...

If your cat gets tagged by a skunk...

Not to worry: no cat was harmed in the making of this video. But who knew such a machine existed?

http://images.stupidvideos.com/2.0.2...7&si=2&i=28670

Thanks,

Bill

That cat defiantly looked like he was plotting payback
    Faith, Hope & Charity

I love it!!!

Looked like the machine had a spin cycle in that video. A local pet supply store had one of those automated pet washers. I watched a couple of dogs get bathed in it, but they weren't nearly as entertaining as the cat.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

That is not a cat I would want to reach into the machine to pick up for drying.. you know they carry razors in all 4 paws...

I had a cat that actually liked to take baths.... he was 1/2 siamese and 1/2 alley cat... he looked like a black siamese.... my son called me at work one day and asked if he could give "PYE" a bath... I immediately said No, Cats don't like water.... my son came back, Pye didn't mind... (it's easier to get forgiveness than to get permission...)

When my son would take his bath, the cat often would walk around the edge of the tub and sometimes would jump in with him... 'course he was a strange cat... he liked Chili and Spaghetti which he ate by dipping his front paw into the dish and then licking it off his paw.
    Chuck
    Tellico Plains, TN
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TellicoTurnings
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

That is by far the crulest thing I have ever seen. Not funny at all.
    Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS...............

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Ellis View Post
    ]I had a cat that actually liked to take baths.... he was 1/2 siamese and 1/2 alley cat...
    I've read of some breeds that do like to jump in the tub with you.
    (Abyssinian is one)
    There's usually more than one way to do it...
    www.wordsnwood.com ........ facebook.com/wordsnwood

I am surprised PETA doesnt have a protest planned. As for the cat......he was not a happy critter.
    Anybody can become a woodworker, but only a Craftsmen can hide his mistakes!

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.

Not only did the cat smell better, but he got a great aerobic workout as well.
    Don Orr

Woodturners make the World go ROUND

Quote Originally Posted by Dom DiCara View Post
    I am surprised PETA doesnt have a protest planned. As for the cat......he was not a happy critter.
    they're trying to find an actress or model that will climb eu'natural into one of those machines

Remember when they "freed" all the lobsters and failed to remove the rubber bands from their claws?