If your cat gets tagged by a skunk...

Looked like the machine had a spin cycle in that video. :D A local pet supply store had one of those automated pet washers. I watched a couple of dogs get bathed in it, but they weren't nearly as entertaining as the cat.

That is not a cat I would want to reach into the machine to pick up for drying.. you know they carry razors in all 4 paws...:rofl:

I had a cat that actually liked to take baths.... he was 1/2 siamese and 1/2 alley cat... he looked like a black siamese.... my son called me at work one day and asked if he could give "PYE" a bath... I immediately said No, Cats don't like water.... my son came back, Pye didn't mind... (it's easier to get forgiveness than to get permission...):rofl:

When my son would take his bath, the cat often would walk around the edge of the tub and sometimes would jump in with him... 'course he was a strange cat... he liked Chili and Spaghetti which he ate by dipping his front paw into the dish and then licking it off his paw.

I am surprised PETA doesnt have a protest planned. As for the cat......he was not a happy critter.

I am surprised PETA doesnt have a protest planned. As for the cat......he was not a happy critter.

they're trying to find an actress or model that will climb eu'natural into one of those machines :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember when they "freed" all the lobsters and failed to remove the rubber bands from their claws?

Rich Soby Remember when they "freed" all the lobsters and failed to remove the rubber bands from their claws?[/QUOTE said:
Recently peta and a buddist group bought 600 lobsters from a boat that just came in. Paid about $2,000 for the lobsters. The dumped the lobsters right back in the harbor so that they would be free.
Problem was that they dumped them in a harbor full of lobster boats. The fisherman re-caught the 600 lobsters right away. peta decided not to buy them back again.:rofl::rofl: