Thread: Had another anti in the shop

Had another anti in the shop

I'm doing a kitchen set for her the end of the month. And she saw the deer heads and I thought she was going to faint. But unlike the last anti I did not have to show her the door. She knows my reputation and only wants me to do the work. It's a little crazy with some decorative painting on the backs of the chairs and around the shirts of the table. When she got here Jarrod was leaving with 2 tree stands and trail cam , saw and a few other items to clear trails. She asked was that your son where is he heading I told her out to get a few things done for the hunting season. LOL
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

hahahaha! did she faint?

Too bad you didnt have a nice pot of venison chili slow cooking in the crock pot perfuming the entire shop. Would have loved to see the look on her face when you told her what it was after she ate it!

Takes all kinds, that's for sure.
    If you don't take pride in your work, life get's pretty boring.

Rule of thumb is if you donít know what tool to buy next, then you probably donít need it yet.

Wait till she bumps into a deer kicking her and chasing her down the village street. We will see then how long the talking nicely lasts. But oops i forgot its the streets fault it was put there.
    cheers

No she did not faint. I talked to her calmly and explained the my heritage and the need for hunters in this area. Lets just say we agreed to disagree.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.

That is a good thing Dave. Agreeing to disagree is needed in a civil society. How much hunting ground would be available if all were hunters? I don't "push" my lifestyle on others and don't want theirs "pushed" on me. I have a couple racks hanging around, but until last year, have never had anything mounted. In a business situation, it could be costly, I am glad they seem to stay and become customers.
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Jon I did push anything, But I kind of get a scene of when an anti walks through the door and I usually take them around the other way to the office but Jarrod was stripping and she did not want to see that

Makes a guy wonder what if they faint every time they pass a McDonalds or Burger King. I wonder if that would be a viable defense for accidents.

"I was driving north bound when I saw a restaurant and passed out. I didn't mean to hit those three cars and cause a 4 hour traffic jam." Would be almost as good as the "junk food" murder defense.
    It wasn't a party unless it involved fire, an ATV, a chain saw and whiskey.

Mark you should have added the spilt coffee one too. That would make it a two for.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    cheers