1057 Piedes

Oh My, that's just fantastic! That's a lot of serious gluing up!

I mean, not to take away from the form, but I really like that! :thumb:

That's really cool :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Now for everyone that did not watch the vid on how he makes it go back and do so. You won't be disappointed.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Well, Mr. Edwards, you have my greatest respect. You do all that without the latest and greatest tools. I had one of those Sears contractor saw for 30 years. When I decided to try some woodworking other than just ripping and cross cutting for building big things, the first thing I did was get a better fence. I just don't see how you do it with that old fence. Then after a few more years I bought a good unisaw. I still don't have the skill and patience to do what you do. When I went to your website, I expected to see many expensive and very accurate tools. It is amazing. Hats off to you. You are a real craftsman.

Will just "WOW!" cover it? Beautiful.
Our woodturning club once had a member who could make very complex segmented turnings like that. He was some kinda high level mathematician and once gave a demo, lecture really, on how to do it. His lecture included a lot of mathematical formulas and diagrams. At the end most of us had to look at our name tags to even remember our own names.
Meaning, your level of workmanship is much higher than most people can appreciate. :thumb:

Wonderful work!

I'll admit, from the thread title I thought there was going to be something about a millipede with a few extra feet.

(Isn't piedes the Spanish translation for feet? :dunno:)

I remember back in the 60's we had some neighbors take a vacation to Africa, when they came back, they had a party for neighbors and gifted my parents with a weaved basket that looks identical to your segmented turning, I love it and thanks for posting and unknowingly bringing back memories:):thumb::thumb:

Can't type

I would like to thank everyone for all the nice comments. The title was suppose to be " 1057 Pieces", but I do not type so well and did not notice that I had made the mistake.
Dennis

you might have trouble typing ,, but you sure got that segmented turning down.. and your tutorial is excellent.. even for a flat worker you kept my interest well done...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

what do you sue for the signature making???