Serious Coffee

Oddly enough, with the exception of the drill, the cream, and the sugar, that's how I make my coffee every day.

Fresh ground beans, french press. Now that's good coffee.... :thumb:

Why did he add the sugar and cream?? Otherwise it looked really good. I would be a little worried about drilling through the bottom of the coffee cup.

Brent I am with you on the Grind The Beans bit and I really like coffee out of the French Press. However, being a true "Type A" person, I don't take the time to do it very often.

Most of the time I am a "Poke the button on the Keurig" type of guy because it does everything (except drink the coffee) while I am doing something else.

Dang it. It is 10:00 pm and all I can think about is how good a cup of coffee out of the French Press would taste.

Enjoy,
Jim

ps. Man that lived across the street from me many years ago had a lathe, table saw and drill press in his kitchen. They were for real woodworking, not an artistic whim. He taught his daughter how to turn using that lathe---yes in the kitchen.

It is going to be interesting seeing what kind of responses I get to this.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
'Quote'
"Vaughan Cunningham: You always seem to be deep in thought. Tell me, what are you thinking right now?
Karl: I was thinkin', I'm gonna take me some of these taters home with me.
Vaughan Cunningham: How about before that?
Karl: Well, let me think... I was thinkin' I could use me another couple cans'o that potted meat if ya got any extree. "

*great movie :thumb: