earthquake in virginia

I'm in Yorktown, Va. The hairline crack that started last year in the mortar between bricks over the top of one of my windows suddenly made its way down half the wall. Got me worried about foundation settling. I'm hoping re-pointing is all it needs. Now we have a hurricane to worry about. This year we've had a tornado within 5 miles, an earthquake and now a hurricane...not to mention the stock market.....it's always something.

I'm in Yorktown, Va. The hairline crack that started last year in the mortar between bricks over the top of one of my windows suddenly made its way down half the wall. Got me worried about foundation settling. I'm hoping re-pointing is all it needs. Now we have a hurricane to worry about. This year we've had a tornado within 5 miles, an earthquake and now a hurricane...not to mention the stock market.....it's always something.

its because your to close to the cause of this turmoil:) mother nature is trying to discipline those that are making a ruckus:rofl:

Larry, Grosvenors farm in directly on top of the epa-center for this quake. He said there is a hole-lota-shaken going on. I got a text from him this morning at 1:10AM he said the after shock woke him up and it felt like the upper part of the house was going to collapse and their have been many after shocks.