Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay, I Want One!

Okay, I Want One!

"We the People ......"

You and me both!

I did have a radio controlled blimp in our last house. It had a very high vaulted ceiling. It was pretty fun, but these look like they have a lot more control.
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Saw those a few nights ago. Looks like a great toy. (Brent, I had one of the early flying saucer versions.)

Based on the comments on the AirSwimmers website, I'm predicting those things will be all over the place before long. (A lot of people were inquiring about purchasing wholesale lots, and the manufacturer is selling container loads as fast as he can get them.)
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Reminds me of a Doctor Who Christmas special.

Less than $30 and a whole bunch of fun. Might want to turn off the ceiling fans first though!

http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/wmc/wmc...source=froogle
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

That is so cool !
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

The company would sell them for $39.95 if they had any and Amazon and others want $49.95 and up to $85. for the Shark

I still want one
    A Turn N Time
    Components for John Smith Organs and the Hobby Organ Builder

Frog Pond Guitars

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Guess it is called "supply and demand" . Keep in mind this really only a balloon and has a lifespan of only a few weeks. I'd have trouble spending even $40 for a balloon let alone $80.. It's a great idea though.

I use to deliver flowers for a part time retirement job to support my hobbies. Once I delivered a huge balloon at a gal in an office and if you tapped the balloon it played some very annoying people singing Happy Birthday. So when I gave it to her I tapped it and it started playing. You should have seen the look, very annoying, but I told her not to worry it will quit in about 2 hours! Then you should have seen the look on her face!!! Actually it only played the song three times, which was more than enough! I think she threw something at me as I left, didn't wait around to see.
    Those balloons were close to $30 and they didn't do anything but drive people crazy.
    "We the People ......"

I was thinking about the hunting implications for decoys.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksford View Post
    I was thinking about the hunting implications for decoys.
    I was thinking of a Freddy Kruger Halloween mask strapped to the front of it, bumping into the neighbors window late at night