Wife likes blue

So i did this little gum burl blue.:) It's about 5 1/2x 4 3/8. I tried real hard to get a decent pic but no matter how hard i tried they just didn't want to cooperate. I took over 40 pics and these are the best i could get.:eek:Set up the tent and tried that , didn't like them, so went out side and took these. owell they will have to do.:rofl: Thanks as always all C&C welcome.
Steve

Attachments

• 010 [800x600].JPG
    010 [800x600].JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 012 [800x600].JPG
    012 [800x600].JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 014 [800x600].JPG
    014 [800x600].JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 46
Well Steve, if you didn't make it so danged shiny, it'd be a whole lot easier to photograph. :p In the end, I think the photos you got show off this beautiful piece nicely. :thumb: Great job. :clap:

I'am sure that Glenn turns over in his sleep thinking about my computer skills. This is the second time I am responding. The first one vanished. Guess my old fingers hit a wrong key.

Anyway, what I said was that I don't see why you are unhappy with your photography. You really show the bowls well. The shape and the depth are excellent. I don't think you could do better without going to 3-D photography. You don't have any areas that "dark" out or "glare" out. You have good color balance with the background and the object. Don't beat on yourself.

There have been times when my head felt like that pot. Not the blue part; but the top blowing part.

Enjoy,
Jim