Friday 9/2 Edition

Playing Drill Doctor. Glenn purchased a Drill Doc on sale. Once you get accustomed to its quirks it works fine for normal bits. I did not try split point sharpening. I sharpened all (2 or 3 dozen) of my 6 inch long bits.

Started and nearly finished a bit of rearranging of the six-inch DC ducting. Getting ready to make some rock hard maple mallets. Shopping to find way to make part A of DC ducting so it will fit part B. Take wife out to eat. Spend time at computer shooting the breeze with FWW friends.

Enjoy,

Jim

Can't believe it! I'm actually getting routine shop time now! :thumb:

Today (Friday), I'm sanding and topcoating drawer fronts for the chest of drawers for our master bedroom suite. Eight pieces in all - moving along OK so far. I finished the main part of the chest a couple of years ago. LOML has been VERY patient! :rolleyes:

Saturday, I'll finish whatever I don't get done on the drawer fronts today. I'm also making some trivets (tile in a frame) for my daughters. Between all that, I'll help entertain a child my wife "adopted". Kids take to her/us well, so a friend's 10 year old daughter is spending tonight and tomorrow with us.

Sunday will be the usual: I'll make brunch, then settle in for a day of NASCAR!

Last edited: