Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Puget Sounders ...

For Puget Sounders ...

and of course our British Columbia brothers and sisters, the following woodworkers and vendors will be demonstrating at the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Show:

Christopher Schwarz, Jim Tolpin, Mike Wenzloff (Wenzloff and Sons), Dave Jeske (Blue Spruce Toolworks), and Deneb Pulchaski (Lie Nielsen).

In addition, both Lie Nielsen and Lee Valley will have booths there and will be trying to get you to part with your hard earned cash or have you mortgage your future by using your credit cards.

When is this? Next weekend, Friday through Sunday (Sept 9-11). Schwarz will only be there on Saturday as he is busy teaching a class on Friday and I assume flying home on Sunday.

I know I will be there and it will be good to see Mike Wenzloff and Dave Jeske again after our meeting on Tour DeWood 2010.

http://www.ptwoodschool.com/wooden_b...ival_2011.html
    Last edited by Bill Satko; 09-02-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    “When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” - John Ruskin
    “Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” - Oscar Wilde

I am glad I don't live any where near that place because I don't like the idea of mortgaging my future.

Enjoy the show, Bill.
    Chinese Proverb: Man who eats many prunes gets good run for the money.

Man would that be a blast All the kool things happen over there Say hi to Mike and Dave for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Madha View Post
    I am glad I don't live any where near that place because I don't like the idea of mortgaging my future.

Enjoy the show, Bill.

Mohammad i totally agree with you. I could see myself testing the limits on all my credit cards if i went their.
    cheers

Naaaa I don't have any money...so I won't use credit cards. But sure would like to go see.....
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

I'm an ex-Puget Sounder and I often wish that I still lived there. Missing something like this event that I will need to miss makes today one of those times.
    Last edited by Frank Pellow; 09-18-2011 at 04:23 PM.
    Cheers, Frank

Come on Frank it'll be warmer here this winter.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Leetch View Post
    Come on Frank it'll be warmer here this winter.
    And wetter and darker .
    Cheers, Frank

Looks like a cool event to be at Bill. Say hi to Mike and David on my behalf as well.
    But please enlighten this foreigner mind. What is puget sounder? An inhabitant of an area called Puget?
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Ciuraneta View Post
    Looks like a cool event to be at Bill. Say hi to Mike and David on my behalf as well.
    But please enlighten this foreigner mind. What is puget sounder? An inhabitant of an area called Puget?
    Don't ask Frank....He thinks Whidbey Island is as dark & wet as Seattle just goes to show what he knows.

Shhhh don't tell anyone Whidbey Island get less rain than Seattle that why the Navy has an air base here.The picture shows Puget Sound.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Puget Sound.jpg