For Puget Sounders ...

Bill Satko

and of course our British Columbia brothers and sisters, the following woodworkers and vendors will be demonstrating at the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Show:

Christopher Schwarz, Jim Tolpin, Mike Wenzloff (Wenzloff and Sons), Dave Jeske (Blue Spruce Toolworks), and Deneb Pulchaski (Lie Nielsen).

In addition, both Lie Nielsen and Lee Valley will have booths there and will be trying to get you to part with your hard earned cash or have you mortgage your future by using your credit cards.

When is this? Next weekend, Friday through Sunday (Sept 9-11). Schwarz will only be there on Saturday as he is busy teaching a class on Friday;) and I assume flying home on Sunday.

I know I will be there and it will be good to see Mike Wenzloff and Dave Jeske again after our meeting on Tour DeWood 2010.

http://www.ptwoodschool.com/wooden_boat_festival_2011.html

Last edited:
Looks like a cool event to be at Bill. Say hi to Mike and David on my behalf as well.
But please enlighten this foreigner mind. What is puget sounder? An inhabitant of an area called Puget?:huh::dunno:

Looks like a cool event to be at Bill. Say hi to Mike and David on my behalf as well.
But please enlighten this foreigner mind. What is puget sounder? An inhabitant of an area called Puget?:huh::dunno:

Don't ask Frank....He thinks Whidbey Island is as dark & wet as Seattle just goes to show what he knows.

Shhhh don't tell anyone Whidbey Island get less rain than Seattle that why the Navy has an air base here.The picture shows Puget Sound.

Attachments

• Puget Sound.jpg
    Puget Sound.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 10