NFL Superbowl

Rob Keeble

Ok I know its only pre season but anyone prepared to differ with me.

I am calling the Patriots as winners this season. I even have my wifes permission to say so. Not that she believes me for a second. :rofl::rofl:

So who do you support?

Show them colors now lets see.

Oh Packers fans sorry you have to stand in line........again.

And Vikings fans just because you got one of my favorite players (Mc Nabb) now dont think you got a chance at it.:D He is still rusty from being tainted by the previous club.

Go Pats Go.;)

I am a Huge Giants fan.......Everyone went on the disables list or went to other teams........the season is lost....we are reallly baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Im a ny fan, I have nothing to cheer about this year.

I hope the older Manning brother has a great season. He's always been a favorite of mine, as is his younger brother, but Peyton is so dependable.

My favorite is the Los Angeles...um, the LA...uh...never mind. :doh:

Second largest city in the US, and this place can't get their act together enough to bring in an NFL team. :rolleyes:

I agree the pats will make it to the super bowl, but they will be watching the Packers hoist the Lombardi Trophy once again in the end. :wave:

Hey Jeff i am going to have to show this to my older son.:rofl::rofl: He and i were arguing this point this morning as coincidence would have it.:D

He is a Packers fanatic a die hard one. He nearly goes into cardiac arrest when something negative happens to the Packers.

He thinks the Pats will never make it with half the best players on the injury list.

I said we got depth.:D What the heck do i know about football. I just wanted to get the season going with a bang. :rofl: