90 teeth on sale at the Borg

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Been carrying around a gift card for HD that I got for my birthday some months back just waiting for the right deal. This was it.
blade.JPG

Last edited:
I've had the chance to use the new blade a bit and I am very impressed. I guess I had no idea how dull my old Oldham blade had gotten. This new blade slices through 6" wide oak and cherry like it's hardly there. The first cut really surprised me as I did not even feel the blade contact the wood - it went through that easily.
The cuts are clean and true. I think I might even start liking my CMS again.:thumb:

Now the sad part about this blade is I think they discontinued it.:( I haven't been able to find one at a home depot around here and that's what they told me.

AFAIK, these were made by Freud. While it might not be possible to buy them in the future at HD, you should be able to find a similar example from Freud (and others). ...most likely 80T rather than 90T though.

Rennie.....I have one of those and it's a great blade. I will have to make a quick trip to the Borg and see if they have them here on sale.