Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Group Build - First Project

before bob used salvaged pallet material i would drive him out some good wood
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    before bob used salvaged pallet material i would drive him out some good wood
    He don't even I say he don't even recognize a joke when he reads one. What's this world coming to.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

i was jist playun along bart thinkun bob would jump in i news yu were josheun
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    i was jist playun along bart thinkun bob would jump in i news yu were josheun
    Was just watching Fog Horn Leg Horn.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

[QUOTE=Bart Leetch;302316]I can only imagine your still using nails in the wall or peg board.

[/QUOTE]

I guess you've seen pictures of my shop

I'm more utilitarian I guess. A good frugal yankee never throws away a good nail

Been a busy weekend looking for old barn board
    So mote it be,

[QUOTE=Bob Gibson;302543]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Leetch View Post
    I can only imagine your still using nails in the wall or peg board.

[/QUOTE]

I guess you've seen pictures of my shop

I'm more utilitarian I guess. A good frugal yankee never throws away a good nail

Been a busy weekend looking for old barn board
    Been a busy weekend looking for old barn board.

Whatcha going to do with old barn board?
    Last edited by Bart Leetch; 09-12-2011 at 01:38 PM.

For the old nails Bart
    So mote it be,

Good morning Rusty Nails Gibson.

Whatcha going to do use the nails to hang more stuff on the walls, like rusty old saw blades etc?If I knew where my spaghetti sizer's were I'd send you one to hang on the wall. what I think you really need is a roundtoit.......
    Last edited by Bart Leetch; 09-12-2011 at 01:45 PM.

While Bob and Bart are busting each others chops, is someone doing the sketch up for this project?
    God and family, the rest is icing on the cake.

I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place.

Premier Bovine Scatologist

It would take me longer to catch up on Sketchup than to sketchup on paper. I could be half way done or more with the project by the time my Sketchup was complete. I can learn from books & DVD's to do woodworking & turning but I like learn visually style books for computer stuff. I had Sketchup for dummies from the library & didn't like it nearly as well as the visually books.
    Last edited by Bart Leetch; 09-12-2011 at 01:59 PM.