Are you ready for Some Football?!?!?!

Not really ! Hunting season is about to start. But if there is a game on and I am painting I will usually turn it on for noise in the back ground. LOL I don't usually get into the football thing till way later in the season. Like Superbowl LOL
That being said ; I've been a Saints fan since 68 and a skins fan forever.

Last edited:
Our house is going crazy with sport right now Ned. Football season starts at school, NFL and at the same time today is the start of the Rugby World Cup in Newzealand. Now there is a game.

Said last night i would like to take a football team and a rugby team and pit them and their coaches against each other playing each others games and see the outcome.

My bet was that the Rugby boys would whip the Football guys at their own game.:D The difference is in the 15 guys playing rugby being able and allowed to be individuals and think on their feet rather than waiting for chess board instructions. Does that stir it up enough for you.:rofl:

Oh dont forget Go PATS Go. Packers can go home and eat cheese.:D:wave::thumb:;)

I was sweating it till the end! I hope the Saint's offense is just that good and the Packer's defense isn't that bad! :eek:

BTW, here's a pic of my daughter just before kickoff...she was pretty upset when bedtime came at the half and her first question this morning was, "How many points did the Packers win by?" :D

Attachments

• p_00406.jpg
    p_00406.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 10