"Joined Today"

:wave: Just joined this forum today,so hello all!!! I just got a H.F. D.C. unit and want to "Hot Rod" it with a filter kit and natural vane,and read the post here. Took a few picts. today here at home,I live in Iowa! Nice weather huh!:rofl: Later

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 15
Welcome Lary.

That weather is just terrible. I just cannot take the cold and snow. Nice to see in pictures though. You guys up north are tougher than I am. In fact some winter days here I think about going to South America for the season.

Unusual first name spelling. I don't think that I have seen that before. Is that like - Lary, Larry and Larrry?

Allen

Hi Lary, glad you found us and joined the family! :thumb:

Man that is hard weather, I'm originaly from Western Canada, up in the mountains, so I know all about snow and cold, and those pics look like you got both of them covered!

Cheers!

Welcome Lary. :wave:
Snowing some here today also. :(
I'm tired of the weather, ready for spring :thumb:

My shop is accually in the basement,so no problem there! That building is too small,I could maybe get a small car in there if there was nothing else in there.I just keep the lawn tractor,push mower,and stuff like that in there. The wind has stopped blowing so I should get dug out today,getting a little cabin feverish! Later