Well, LOML said a few other things, but.....
Here's a photo of the chest of drawers that I just finished. Actually, we've used it for a couple of years sans drawer fronts but now I finally got those done. It matches the other pieces I built for our master bedroom: the king bed with storage, bedside cabinets, and dresser.
I started milling the material for the chest early in 2006 after finishing the dresser. Then, we decided to get out of Florida and started planning the move to Georgia. After getting my new shop in pretty good shape, I kept working at the parts for the chest and got it assembled, minus drawer fronts, in early 2008. One thing after another kept jumping up but now LOML has a finished piece, set and match!
Edit: Material is primarily cherry. Base and top border are black walnut. Fronts will have to age a bit more to match the rest of the cherry due to me being slow. Thanks for pointing out that I needed to add this, Larry!