removing flues

thats not happening,,, it has paper on it too and the better half wont go that and i dont want to either....there is a possible way out but i dont want that one either..i would rather practice on demolision of flues than whole chimney..if i were to ever build another chimney it would be the double wall SS type and make the fake look above the house..

nope not this fall jonathan,, we arent gonna push the envelope on the tear out and then get caught with the britches down:) will wait till next spring summer..by then maybe you can find your way up here and we can look at it together:)

Why don't we meet in the middle and help ole Larry out with a chimney build!:thumb::thumb: I could even bring some pork and beef, I know a great chef in them there hills of Larry's, right Tom??!!!!;):thumb:
Lou's had some major dr visits. Had some nerve tests done Thursday, doc wants her back Monday for going over results. It isn't like I have a day job or just had 2 months of free time to go to dr visits whenever. Anyway, I will drive up on my own to help if it is needed. It is the darn visiting time that gets hard to put together. :(

Hey Larry, I think a buddy of Eric's has a fish locator. I'll ask if it is the tv and lens type. They left this morning for IL to set tree stands. Won't be home until late tonight, mid morning tomorrow. I'll ask and get back with you and see if we can borrow it.

Well i was thinkiing what about a web cam on a usb extension with a led torch both mounted on a small wood platform and lowered down or even pulled up from the bottom.

I have an old ball type logitech you can have if you like to try will happily ship it to you.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk