Material Safety Data sheets site

Back in the steel days I was required to have those on site with us by OSHA. I had 3 of the 2" 3 ring binders full of MDS sheets.:doh: And one binder with the company safety rules. :doh::doh: Not a sole every read any of them and it cost me well over $400.00 to get them done up. They photo copied them from another contractor and than changed the company name in all the spots it was written and re photo copied, punched and put in the binders. That all had to be labeled with the company name. All so they could sit on a shelf in the job site trailer just in case OSHA showed up.:doh::huh:

Back in the steel days I was required to have those on site with us by OSHA. I had 3 of the 2" 3 ring binders full of MDS sheets.:doh: And one binder with the company safety rules. :doh::doh: Not a sole every read any of them and it cost me well over $400.00 to get them done up. They photo copied them from another contractor and than changed the company name in all the spots it was written and re photo copied, punched and put in the binders. That all had to be labeled with the company name. All so they could sit on a shelf in the job site trailer just in case OSHA showed up.:doh::huh:

I can remember back in the mid `90's OSHA decided they needed to regulate swimming pool lifeguards. We had to distribute MSDS packets to all of the pools the company operated (along with a whole bunch of other hoops).

I always found it amusing to watch lifeguards in sandals, bathing suit, & safety goggles pouring muriatic acid into the pool :doh::eek: