Hello from western Kentucky

flint bone

Hi everyone. I'm Flint Bone in Madisonville, Kentucky. I have been having fun with turning and carving for several years and belong to a couple of local woodworking clubs. This looks like a good place to relax and talk wood. Keep up the good work.
flint

Welcome Flint hope you enjoy your stay. How about showing us some pictures of your carvings. Would put a bit of balance into things around here. We cannot let the guy in Spain dominate the carving scene.;):D:thumb:

Welcome Flint!:wave::wave:
Like Rob and others, look forward to you posting pictures of your work. We have a couple of talented carvers that come to mind on here, Toni from Spain and Frank Pellow from Pellow's Isle. Jump right in and don't be a stranger! ;):thumb:

Flint ... seems I heard that name recently somewhere....

Ah! Captain Flint was the (deceased) pirate who had buried the loot on Treasure Island, which I finished reading last night. That was also the name of Long John Silver's parrot. ("Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight!")

= = = = = = = = = =

Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the things you've made, and learning from your experience. :thumb: