ATTENTION PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!

Tom Niemi

Staff member
Anyone that takes pictures and prints their own prints or want to print their own prints and would like some paper. Does not matter to me if you are a professional or just printing off your latest project for your brag book. I have FREE for about as many folks that would like some high end Epson matte print paper:) It is now sized at 8.5" x 11" and 4" x 6" and I can cut to any size from that. SO if you want some great print paper just let me know here or PM me, I have 1,000 to 2,000 sheets so plenty to go around:)

What a generous offer Tom. Gonna be in your neck of the woods at the end of October. If any remains, might pick some up for Lou's new printer while we look over your new cabinets if you are going to be home. :thumb::thumb:

What a generous offer Tom. Gonna be in your neck of the woods at the end of October. If any remains, might pick some up for Lou's new printer while we look over your new cabinets if you are going to be home. :thumb::thumb:

SWEET!!! I will be home and will save Lou a share of the paper:) Look forward to seeing you both again:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Great response via PM's so far:thumb: I feel I have enough paper at this time for about 4 more wanting some:) I will post when I feel it is all spoken for:wave:

It would be way less hassle to get them cabinets into your truck if Tom was not home.:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It would be way less hassle to get them cabinets into your truck if Tom was not home.:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rolleyes: RIIIIIIiGHT:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK I finally had the time today to pack up the paper. It was evenly split among those that requested and is shipping to many points across the US and Canada, so look for a package sometime next week:) and thank you for being patient:wave: