What can you do?????

Well, back to the drawing board:( got started and my idea came out so poor and I can't even classify as wood working so I tossed it. Now to find another cut off 2 x 4 and hopefully come up with another idea:eek: GREAT project Ken and I love the way you presented it to us:thumb:

Thanks everybody, it was a lot of fun! And since I received an e-mail from a buddy who's on dial-up...here's a photo for those in the same boat, &/or those who know better than to suffer through my sad vocal attempts :rofl:
Untitled-1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the others!!! :thumb:

Oh, I thought we were to do the pics after the contest ended. Mine was finished a couple days ago. However, today I thought the finish looked a little rough so I sanded it to refinish. OF COURSE I made it worse. It will be finished for the second time tomorrow. I will take pics of it in use on Thanksgiving.

Enjoy,

JimB

Ken, I really don't have a secret. I hadn't used the scroll saw for 3-4 years. After I got the triangles cut I used a fine mill file and cleaned and straightened
up the cuts. I thought about applying a red dye to see how it would look. LOML says that maybe we can sent to the parents of our exchange daughter. I
have to see what happens yet.

Two great projects posted so far and now mine.:rofl:

My grand daughter Abby asked for a picnic table for her doll. I cut the 2x4 into mini 2x6's and 2x4's and glue and pin nailed them together. She loves it :huh:
I have pieces left over so she asked if I could make a swing set and sand box for her dolls too. Sure, why not :D
100_4173 (600 x 400)picnic table 1.jpg100_4174 (600 x 400)picnic table2.jpg