Family member visit

Well, had a family member visit here at my home yesterday, they just left for MI a few minutes ago. Randi and her other half were here after they picked up a new member for their family. Will leave that announcement for them to make. No pictures, but a ton of laughs and they can tell you now first hand how good and big the steaks are at the tavern we eat our good steaks at. They got in on my surprise birthday supper!!! Good times had by all!!!!!!

new BUDDY:)

well jonathan, let the cat out of the bag. we had a eventful time this wknd for sure.. some of you may have noticed my spellun being less than what it had been in the past few years:) webster left our lives about 3 or 4 wks ago.. and its been a lonely time without him.. so we decided to look for another replacement and have spent alot of time doing it.. well to shorten this story, we found a good candidate in Indiana and went to look and ended up taking him.. we were about 40 mins from Johnathan so we made a side jaunt to him and its never dull at jonathans:) had some great family time with his family and great food as well.
he ended up being bigger than what i was looking for and the jury is still out on that choice:) but he has got potential and has some traits that we like already. we just need to be retrained to the new life ahead for the three of us..
tn_charlie mug shot.jpg tn_charlie mug shot2.jpg

He is a keeper for sure. Not much for male dogs, but he settled right in beside the chicken and turkey pens. Quiet all night. Behaved around my two dogs immediately. Larry didn't want to smell wet dog all the way home or else we would have taken him back to the pond and see how good of a swimmer he is!!!
Larry and Randi, you are welcome anytime! It was a fantastic time!

Larry, I'm sorry to hear of Webster's passing.

Looks like your new fellow will be a fine companion though. How old is he? What's his name?

You have some pics from the family visit?

Sorry to hear about Webster, Larrry. :(

Congrats on finding a handsome blond to replace him. Charlie looks like a good kid. We're kinda partial to yellow dogs around our house these days, too. :thumb: