Bullwinkle woodworking

His britchen is sitting a little high on the rear of that animal! If that critter gets a fly on his shoulder wouldn't want to be near his front end when he swings his head to get that fly! Wonder how he pulls? A horse pulls from his rear legs much like a two wheel drive truck. A mule pulls from all four legs like a four wheel drive truck. I don't know about a moose? Great photo!!

You know, I am not one much for this new fangled technology. But I have seen some weird things, guys using bulls, I saw a guy ride a buffalo out of a starting gate against an excellent QH and won!! Beat the horse at his own game so to speak. Seen guys and gals ride cattle with saddles, have seen a pair of zedonks harnessed. If this is a photo shop, they knew their harness cause the brow band is above the horns and not thru those big buggers.

Last edited:
Definitely looks shopped although a good job it could also be a low mp digital camera as well, they werent that great at showing depth which this picture lacks and that would show the same "cut and paste" look.

Given that the northern folks have been raising reindeer for millenia and using them to pull sleds and other devices this certainly isnt beyone the realm of possibility...

ahh now I see it. I was looking at the "border" around the moose. My wife has an older digital camera that the photos come out very much the same. Everything is layered and there is a distinct line around each just like you see around the moose so I am used to seeing that.
:D

Mooses or is that meeses are not very cooperative when it comes to doing constructive work and don't make very good drinking partners.....When they are drunk they think they can climb trees......

Attachments

• Drunk Moose.jpg
    Drunk Moose.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 27
Jon, although this one is Photoshopped (more info here), apparently people have used moose as draft animals before. Down towards the bottom of the article I linked to there are other links to old photos of people pulling with a moose. Here's one of them...

http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/dy...=http://www.archivesalberta.org/odd/moose.htm

For some reason, I can picture either you or Larry out in a field driving a team of moose pulling a plow or rake. :) Or maybe better yet, pulling a sleigh in the snow, headed to the store for coffee and flour. :D

I found the same thing and couldn't attach the pictures. Hey, when it is your legs or riding, you'll teach anything to pull! I don't take good pictures and am not observant on "the mirror" entities of pictures. It is not beyond belief. But now I know why I have been walking around in circles all day, one leg is longer because of you folks!!!!!!:eek::rofl::rofl: