Thread: Miter Saw Stand

North Texas - Home of Texas Motor Speedway. I bet you thought I was going to say the Dallas Cowboys!

Miter Saw Stand

I've wanted a portable miter saw stand for a while now and I was excited when I saw one in Costco for $70 a few months back. I told a friend about them and we went in Wednesday to find they had marked them down to $40. Well in my price range, so we each bought one. Maxtech is the brand and it is actually made for a 10' saw but it can be modified for a 12" and not void the warranty. it weighs about 50 lbs and will hold up to 400 lbs. I mounted my saw in about 45 minutes and leveled it quite easily. I live in Fort Worth Tx and bought my in the Southlake store. Yesterday I went back and they only had the display available. It is a Maxtech 77508MX. I took some pictures but I've had trouble getting them re-sized. So here is a link to the MaxTech site. It is the gray one in the bottom photo.

http://www.maxtechconsumers.com/main...51C24A8D41AAE8

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gardner View Post
    I've wanted a portable miter saw stand for a while now and I was excited when I saw one in Costco for $70 a few months back. I told a friend about them and we went in Wednesday to find they had marked them down to $40. Well in my price range, so we each bought one. Maxtech is the brand and it is actually made for a 10' saw but it can be modified for a 12" and not void the warranty. it weighs about 50 lbs and will hold up to 400 lbs. I mounted my saw in about 45 minutes and leveled it quite easily. I live in Fort Worth Tx and bought my in the Southlake store. Yesterday I went back and they only had the display available. It is a Maxtech 77508MX. I took some pictures but I've had trouble getting them re-sized. So here is a link to the MaxTech site. It is the gray one in the bottom photo.

http://www.maxtechconsumers.com/main...51C24A8D41AAE8
    Hi Keith! And welcome.

Looks like a sturdy stand, and you can't beat the price!
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

Congrats. Looks like a stout stand and that is a very good price.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

looks pretty solid, should work well for you. can't beat the price either
    Faith, Hope & Charity