My Version of Bear Music

Paul Douglass

I finally finished this little project. Fun, but glad to get it done. Sometime ago Charles Hans posted a picture of the bear music box he made and I thought it would be a great project and something my new grandson might enjoy. Charles was kind enough to provide me with a copy of the plans. I tried my best to carve a Pooh bear, but I just don't have the talent so I made the bear according to the instructions. So, I have a skinny Pooh bear but my two month old grandson won't notice. The base is a rose wood and the bear is yellowheart. The music is Winnie the Pooh song. That should drive my daughter and son-in-law crazy.

I want to thank Charles for the plan and answering my questions. He was a great help.

Attachments

• IMG_0262s.JPG
    IMG_0262s.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0261s.JPG
    IMG_0261s.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 44
the "pooh song" is right up thee with "if I only had a brain" for getting stuck in someones head! :rofl:

That came out awesome! He is going to love it!!

Great job on the Pooh bear music box Paul.
Rich around our house the theme from Green acres is the one I catch the LOML with I just walk through the room humming or whistling Green acres & return a few minutes late & there she is humming Green acres.

Great job on the Pooh bear music box Paul.
Rich around our house the theme from Green acres is the one I catch the LOML with I just walk through the room humming or whistling Green acres & return a few minutes late & there she is humming Green acres.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I forgot about that one! :rofl::rofl: green acres is the place for me.... dad gummit now I got that one stuck in my head..........:doh::rofl::rofl:

hardy har har har! so I was off by one word.... been a while since I heard the lyrics! oh and btw dont forget the theme to Looney Tunes! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: