Turning and other tools for sale

Hilel Salomon

I have quite a few chucks (mostly oneway strongholds) jaws, accessories for sale starting at $150.

I also have turning gouges (Hamlet and Crown) for sale.

Radial Arm Saw; items for shaper; Jet Sanding Center, etc.

Please pm me with what you're interested in and I'll answer as soon as I can.

Hilel Salomon

Sorry,

I posted this and then got very, very busy. The chucks are mostly sold, but if not, I'll post pics and prices. The turning tools that I have for sale are now all Hamlet 2060's and new in plastic cases. I'll post prices and email pics to those interested. If you let me know specifically what turning tool or machinery you're interested, I promise to answer you individually.

Hilel

Hilel,
Perhaps if you posted some pictures of your sale items, somebody would be interested.

Also, since you apparently have some bigger items that folks might want to pick up instead of have shipped, telling us where you're located might be a good idea.

Jim, this is a typical Rob-sales 101 example. Post a sales list, don't post pictures, don't post location, don't check back in timely fashion, when you do check back you continue with the list of don't post location, don't post pictures. Eventually, it will become, FWW classifieds aren't any good, didn't sell a blamed thing on it! :rolleyes:

Jim, this is a typical Rob-sales 101 example. Post a sales list, don't post pictures, don't post location, don't check back in timely fashion, when you do check back you continue with the list of don't post location, don't post pictures. Eventually, it will become, FWW classifieds aren't any good, didn't sell a blamed thing on it! :rolleyes:

Yeah, you hit it spot-on, Jon.

Post an ambiguous list; ignore/don't respond to info requests; Complain Loudly...

He's pretty easy to find. The tools are also posted for sale on another site. He seems like an ok guy:

Biography: Retired Professor-Full time Grandfather
Interests: Reading, Writing, Woodworking

so I wonder why he didn't give any location info, or any real list? Maybe he's gotten old, and his brains have leaked out? ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Courtesy

Despite having numerous family and house emergencies, I have answered all the pm's I have received. That was asked for in the post available to those who actually read it and responded. I have not been able to post a picture of the shaper items, as my camera is on the blink. Didn't know that one needed a picture of a stronghold chuck.
I try to be courteous in all my mail and correspondence, and avoid my penchant for sarcasm. I defy anyone in this or any other forum, or Ebay to provide examples of my discourtesy. Snide comments only reflect poorly on the commentator.
I live in both SC and VA, and for those of you who approach me politely, I promise to respond in like manner
Hilel