Thread: New to here, need some help

New to here, need some help

I recently purchased an aeg maxi 26 plus, it didnt come with a manual and it appears there are a couple of bits missing, I am told this is made by lurem and there are quite a few of these machines about under different brand names if anyone can help me out with one I would be extremely or let me know where to get one from.

Also any advice on how to set up and use the spindle moulder, I have never used one of these before and really want to get some idea before I put my hands near this

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan
    Maybe check with your brother/son/relative named Ken? Looks like he got results right there in your home town..............
    Here >>> http://www.diynot.com/forums/tools-m...achine.291270/
    Last edited by Ken Cook; 10-04-2011 at 03:32 AM. Reason: added 'son'

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cook View Post
    Maybe check with your brother/son/relative named Ken? Looks like he got results right there in your home town..............
    Here >>> http://www.diynot.com/forums/tools-m...achine.291270/
    I am the son part metabo weren't much help nor were Lurem they put me in touch with someone in record power who forwarded me all they have unfortunately it is mainly in french and appears to be incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by jim r brown View Post
    unfortunately it is mainly in french
    If you have it electronically, or can scan it, google translate is your friend!

Thanks,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Lantry View Post
    If you have it electronically, or can scan it, google translate is your friend!

Thanks,

Bill
    Tried that it recognises it as english for some reason it is a pdf file with 40+ pages some of them are in english but the main of it is in french particularly the parts list