Bet ya cant guess what Im building

Gads, what a wonderful crazy world we live in, cigar box guitars, monkey organs, people racing lawnmowers, boats made of milk cartons, bungee jumping, etc. ad infinitum.

How can anyone waste time being bored, petty, mean, drunk, etc.?

Go for it Jay and have a ball!!!

Enjoy,

JimB

Looks good so far Jay. Did you slot the neck yourself?

Ya I did Brent

Uhhhmmmmmmmmm, a banjo? naw a bass, nope a violin, no? a fiddle? a ukelale?? Or as Larry might say, a geeeeeeeeeeeeetar?:rofl::rolleyes:

You got it Jonathan

But where does the crank go:huh::rofl::rofl::rofl: Looks like a fun project Jay:)

:huh::dunno:

Thats a cool project. I would love to join you but i am void of musical ability.:) So no point in frustrating myself.

I dont know how to play one ether Rob so you might as well join me :rofl::rofl:

That is going to be a real nice one. I've built a few. I like building Ukes the most for some reason. Rob, you don't have to play to enjoy building. I have no music abilities but I love building different instruments. The problem is you get into these than you think of all the cigar boxes you will need. I have a collection of about 30 boxes that I now use to store thing in.

Well I am making some head way but not without a lot of AAHHH CRAP's :rofl::rofl:
One thing I now know is I need new heads on my plastic head mallet and I will never use a piece of steamed Walnut on something I want people to see ( what a waste of nice wood steaming it is)

Almost done now I just need to find someone who can play it :dunno::rofl:

Attachments

• 100_1686.jpg
    100_1686.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_1687.jpg
    100_1687.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_1688.jpg
    100_1688.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_1689.jpg
    100_1689.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_1691.jpg
    100_1691.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_1692.jpg
    100_1692.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 29
Those are a little more complex to play than turning a crank:D:D, on the other hand they have les pieces than an organ.

So no matter from which point of view you look at it, the degree of difficulty is always there, on one side or another:D:D

Look forward to see it finished:thumb: