Had a Family Visit

Stuart Ablett

I had the great pleasure of spending most of last Sunday morning with Peter Rideout who was in town on business.

peter_stu_oct_2011.jpg

Picture proof from outside of the Dungeon this time.

Peter I think you win the prize for the most visits by a Family Woodworking member who does NOT live in Japan :D

Thanks for dropping by I hope your trip was good.

Cheers!

Very cool. Peter is probably also in contention for the most Dungeon visits overall, isn't he? I'm guessing Alex might have him beat, but only by a little. ;)

Well, I hope to eventually get to visit all of you guys!

And, you know, I'm a bit off the beaten path in terms of Family travels, but I hope to see some of you dropping into our place for coffee and conversation real soon!

Stu and I had another great time and, as usual, I learned a lot and had a fine, comfortable, relaxing visit with a family friend. Most notably, I picked up some strategies from his bench-build experience to help me really improve my own bench set-up. Then of course, was our discussion about handplanes and some really illuminating advice on how to venture down that dark path:D:D We covered many other topics too, especially our kids' adventures and spreading of those wings!
Thanks again Stu. See you again soon.

Peter:wave: