So long Yankees...

I just realized that it's going to be another sports filled weekend.

Last night, the Tigers beat the Yankees to advance to the ALCS.

Tonight, the Red Wings open their season against the Senators.

Tomorrow, Michigan plays Northwestern. The Red Wings play the Avalanche. The ALCS opens with the Tigers and Rangers.

Then on Monday night, the Lions take on the Bears.

Boy the DVR is gonna get a workout this weekend! :rofl::rofl:

Lions started with an amazing season so far. I am thinking if they continue i might have to give up the Pats. ;)
My team got beat last night in hockey, them Leafs think they on their way to a Stanley cup again. :rofl::rofl::rofl:Thats Toronto. One win and its end of the season victory.:D Someone has to make em feel good.;):)

Yeah Rob,
The Lions are 4-0. But I'm not on the bandwagon yet. They're going to have to STOP making bonehead penalties late in the game that put the game in jeopardy. It happens all the time with these guys. No team is perfect, and there are going to be mistakes. But it happens every game with the Lions. It's late in the game and they start taking stupid penalties that move them BACKWARD instead of forward. They've been lucky so far, but it's going to catch up to them eventually if they don't knock it off!

no interst in baseball at all but the stars must have aligned somewhere!!! there hasnt been a time that i can think of when both teams were doing good this long..and the lions are just lucky this year and it will end soon when they play a real team..