Well the sweat is over with now I can retire.

Bart Leetch

I'm going to insist on a cash delivery in small unmarked bills in 10 large suit cases. Gee I didn't know Dennis the Menace's neighbor George Wilson had so much money.

Intercontinental Bank Plc
Plot 101, Ecowas Road Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that our office has been given the mandate to commence a payment transfer of $10.5millionusd to you as an inheritance from Late George W. Wilson's account with us; though the said payment has been dormant for the past five years till date due to the inability to reach you before now, but after a well consultation and series of meetings regarding the real beneficiary and next of kin to our dear customer, it is now confirmed that you are the true beneficiary and next of kin to Late George W. Wilson's fund with our bank. So note that henceforth we shall commence all necessary proceedings to facilitate the transfer of ownership without any further hesitation or delay. Now to enable us commence this payment transfer to you, we hereby request you to show your full interest as we will want to ensure that you are paid the said inheritance payment as soon as possible, you are also advice to send these needed information below to further verify you.

Your Full name: Dennis the Menace
Contact Address:Local funny paper
Direct phone number:BR549
Sex:male
Status/Profession: professional cartoon character

We shall anticipate your quick response soonest.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. James Amadi.
(Director of International Remittance)

Last edited: