It's Friday. What's up?

Gator's birthday tomorrow, so that is the whole day.

Sunday, not sure yet, most likely shop time after services.

I have gotten a boat load done this week. Back to the books Monday.

took a 3 hour bike ride 2 hours in downpour rain hard on the highway . made it to the farm by 12 hunted all day, going to hunt all day tomorrow and take a bike ride back home on sunday

Planning to drain down and close the pool and fountain tomorrow. May do some other yard work.

Picked up some more breakers for the garage. Going to run down to the farm supply to see about some rat sheilds for the shop.

Need to run some left-overs from the garage sale to the good-will store and finish cleaning out the garage.

Trailer is hooked up, check tire pressures and air bag pressures and head out in the morning around 5:30. Picking up my new team of ponies!!!:thumb::thumb: Then back home, drop them in a corral, unhook trailer, head to mom and dad's for a couple birthdays being celebrated before they head back to Florida. Then home to fit harness on the team. Hopefully get them hooked to something yet Saturday. Sunday, who knows, rest.

Jonathan you are a great guy. However, you just reinforce a "Thank You" that I make a couple times a week or more to my deceased parents. "Thank you for having me born in the city (actually I think 'city' but it was way too small to call city).

Thanks Again and Enjoy,

JimB

Oh yeah, what did I do today? It was as close to nothing as I could make it. Through stupidity I hurt my arms a couple days ago. Discomfort grew to be pain so went to chiropractor today. He helped a lot. However, instructions were don't use arms today because tomorrow I have to work (the only day I work this month). I am even typing one handed because one arm is worse than the other---trying to even them up I guess.

Last edited:
other than work, not much. dropped off the advent candle holder with father mike today. he wasn't in the office, so i don't know his reaction. just have to sand and finish one last project, and with the shop cleaned up, and closed up for the winter (also helped pop give the garage the fall cleanup), not much happening that way.

Trapped at work and it looks like I will be for awhile. Others are supposed to take over for the weekend but from what I have seen so far, not counting on it.

Clean out a birds nest from the camper and get it ready for 1-2 more trips before winterizing.

Weather has been beautiful...cool nights, but upper 70's during the day.

Werky-werk here and there...harvesting the tomatoes, just a bunch of misc. stuff

Oh, and Brent needs to pressure wash the sailboat so I can start sanding it to paint before it gets too cold (hint hint)

my son is coming over early,(my early and his early are worlds apart) to staple panels up on the ceiling for both acoustical reasons and to brighten up the shop a bit more.
I spent this past week mostly up on the ladder and my back is so stiff I hardly made it out of bed just now.

Friday was spent cleaning the shop a bit and dong a little more on my credenza project. Also had to do some hand-holding with LOML; she had to come home from work Thursday morning - heavy congestion in her head and chest - still bad Friday but improving.

Saturday will be catching up on some computer work, taking care of LOML to be sure she doesn't overdo and relapse. After the dew dries off the grass, I need to mow since the rains kept me inside on Thursday when I normally mow. Saturday night will be the Charlotte Cup race, so I'll be sprawled on the sofa cheering Jimmy on!!!

Sunday should be a totally do-nothing day. Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

So far this morning seen 2 does and 3 bucks. One of them is the big 10 point. No shots so after they cleared the area I moved my stand out to were they were moving through . So I am now in for a long relaxing sit till afternoon, I sure wish I could paint in a tree lol

So far this morning seen 2 does and 3 bucks. One of them is the big 10 point. No shots so after they cleared the area I moved my stand out to were they were moving through . So I am now in for a long relaxing sit till afternoon, I sure wish I could paint in a tree lol

well you wouldnt be relaxing in my area,, we got 45mph wind gusts,, you would need to be hanging on with all your fingers and toes:)

New spot I had 11 doe walk by and no bucks. Larry the wind was wipping here also but I was strapped in down in a saddle so it was not to bad. Had to dodum a little repair to the bike, my shifter lever vibrated off on the way down. Stopped and bought a new one, got the fixed and sitting down to a big bacon cheese burger at I-Hop. I am starved.

Well today was a busy day first hit the market downtown Toronto early for breakfast sandwich and coffee, picked up a bit of veg and found a guy selling real Elk jerky. Yup like the stuff we had back in SA well not exactly the same recipe but it will do its the real stuff not the cardboard at the truck stop stuff.:D

Then headed over to university fare with youngest son. That was an experience i rather forget. But boy do i wish i could go back to school.

Then the greatest event to happen to me since the first visit Larry made to Toronto. Got the family together and we went to the Rodeo.

Sunday hope to get to do some sound tests finally with the meter Allen sent to me, (sorry Allen i had high hope of being done long ago but life has got in the way till now) and then finish up working on youngest sons car brakes and other car repairs.