For the Farmers out there...

Well, On the dairy farm I was working at was simply walking back from having spread out some of the hay on the feed wagon so they could get to it.

On the ranch that raised rodeo stock, I was helping to round up a big ole pasture full of bulls so they could get shipped to a rodeo... One of them charged the horse I was riding. Managed to stay on the horse and chase him back in line.

Fun times... :thumb:

The LOML and I took Patrick to Natural Bridge, VA today, and did the caverns, butterfly room, and Natural bridge tour. While on the way into the caverns, I slipped on a rubber mat, turning my ankle. I'm icing it at the moment, as it is really complaining about being mistreated. I told the guide as we exited the cave and she was aghast that I had not told her sooner.

My view is that there were plenty of signs about the slippery and wet conditions (it Is an active limestone cave)... and I assumed the risk by going on the tour. I cut my tour short, didn't take the majority of it (270' or so vertical drop and then climb back out from a decent stopping point) and I'm glad I didn't. I'm sure my ankle would be much worse if I hadn't done that. as it is right now, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to work on tuesday. Driving is ok, but hauling my gear into work is going to be a challenge, as is the 8 hrs on my feet in the studio. ah well, aspirin is my friend.