nice looking board, new look, refreshed, more options

Good work! ...and it seems faster, now!

Still not sure I like any of the new "looks" (backgrounds), but I guess I'll have to get used to them. I actually liked the old version's default background, but for now, am using the Woodie 'dial-uo' version (even though I have a Broadband connection.

Good work, Darren. First earthquake, eh?:eek: Would've like to have seen your face just as you realized what it was. :rofl: That first one is always a shocker!

Not sure I like it, I'm kinda old fashion and don't like a lot of changes.... this one looks a lot like a couple I have frequented out of Aussie land.... it'll grow on me ... I like the people here and it is number one on my list of forums.

I did notice the quick navigation isn't as quick to navigate....

Okay, after using it for a while, there's one change I'd like to see: Could we bump up the default font in posts a couple points?

Right now, it looks to be about a ten point font, and these old eyes are a bit strained by it. Bumping it up to around twelve points would sure help.

Okay, after using it for a while, there's one change I'd like to see: Could we bump up the default font in posts a couple points?

Right now, it looks to be about a ten point font, and these old eyes are a bit strained by it. Bumping it up to around twelve points would sure help.

I'll see what I can do. I still have the test site up, so will do some testing there to make sure I don't affect anything, but will be a few days. I've got a work project to finish and Honey do's on my plate. Until then, another option is to use the browser's view functions to increase the fonts, usually labeled Text Size or Zoom.:wave:

The new look is great. I have not been inclined to even try a different look.

There are several things that I like better than the previous format. So far I have not found anything that isn't equal to or better than the previous format.

Yeah, I know. I had to fumble around a bit to get comfortable and during that time I missed using my old habits.

Great work fellas!!!

Enjoy,

JimB

OK. I looked through the FAQ and could not find this. Must be my aging memory. Tell me again, please, what do the pink and blue envelopes to the right of the thread name mean?

Must say the image album and upload on this version is a real pleasure in fact its a treat after the last version. Just used it for the first time and was a delight. Thanks again admins and the mods who approved the change.

BTW Toni you enquired about bulk delete of subscribed posts and that is entirely possible. You just tick all the subscriptions you wish to delete and select from the drop down menu at the bottom of the screen the action you wish to have executed. Then hit the go buttom and voila the subscribed posts can be deleted of course provided you selected delete as the action.

Very cool because now I will use the subcribe feature more often. The V Bulletin guys have done a good job of improving features that were good ideas but not exactly as userfriendly as one would like.