Thread: Subscribed threads question

Subscribed threads question

Allright, taking advantage of the new features of the forum, I thought it would be wise to unsubscribe from all threads I'm in as most of them are not live anymore.

Is there a way of doing it in one go instead of unsubscribing page by page?

Thanks
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Click on the Quick Links drop down, then subscribed threads, from there on the right side of the threads listing you can check mark all the threads you want to delete (using the check box in the header of the listing). Once you've checked all the ones you want to delete, click on the "Selected threads" button/dropdown at the bottom of the list, choose delete. You'll have to repeat if you have more than one page of subscriptions.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Wright View Post
    You'll have to repeat if you have more than one page of subscriptions.
    Thanks Darren, so... there is no way of unsubscribing from all in one go. I guess I'll have to take patience
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan
    Hey Toni, not sure how you set up to save your subscriptions, but you can go to >users CP > subscriptions > empty current folder{s} you would still have to do a delete for each folder though if you have more than one...hope that helps somewhat.

Hi Ken, I have no folders created, I get subscribed automatically to each thread I post.
    Best regards,
    Toni