Weekend tool gloat.

Julio Navarro

came into a bit of cash and splureged this weekend.

I had received one of those 20% off coup[ons in the mail form one of the BORGS and when I got ahold of the cash I decided I was going to buy something big.

I have been wanting to upgrade my planer so Ive had my eye on the DeWalt two speed model that sells for 549. I have also been looking at the Hitachi "hybrid" contractors saw. It looks much like a hybrid with the motor inside the cabinet and it's left tilt.

So I set off for the BORG and realized I had left behind the coupon so I phoned my wife and told her to find it and bring it so I could use it. She took for ever, she couldnt find it. Turns out my mother in law had chucked it in the trash and it gotten wet and dirty and I was set to spend more than $1,000 bucks so my MIL in an effort to help and feeling guilty and stressed she decides to clean the coupon with a wet rag and to dry it she put the in the toaster oven to dry faster. Well, it became ashes:rofl: She was so upset but my mife comes to the rescue telling the the people at the customer service that she wants to talk with a manager that has real power,:rofl: :rofl: so she convinces the manager to give us the 10% discount so now I have a new Dewalt planer and the Hitachi 3hp saw. and not only that the DeWalt that was on display for 549 actually rang up at 480 before the 10% off!! Oh and my wife had called the BORG and got them to fax her another coupon.

So I will have pics of the new equiptment in a few days.