New member fron Mexico

Mauro Hdez

Hello, Im from Mexico and I found this forum when I was looking for cardboard head deer templates.

I´m spanish speaker and my english vocabulary is very poor, please scuse me.

I write a post in the topic about the patterns, and i´m waitting response.

I am not woodworker, but I always wanted learn to make wooden things.

I´m 45 years old and my hobbie is the Shotting and Hunting, I will see the forum to know about your works.

thanks !!!

Mauro.

Hi,

I am no help on your question.
However, I had to say Welcome Aboard.
Your avitar gives you away as a happy person with a bit of mischief in your soul. THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL REALLY FIT IN WITH THIS GROUP.

Enjoy,

JimB

I needed to use google traslation to understand your writting. Thanks for the welcome.

My avatar is something between USA and Mexico relation, because I don´t unsderstand much that i read in this furum. My real face is in my profile image.

Thanks to all for yopur welcome messages.

Howdy Mauro!

Don't worry about your english. Your writing is easier to understand than some of our native english speakers!

:wave:

Welcome to the Family Mauro. I hope you find what you have requested.

I hope it too jajjajaja but if not, not matter, I fond a new web family friend and that is more important !!!

I found a website where sell these cardboards, but I want to build it in wood not in paper (no se como se dice cartón), then i would prefer the templates files because it´s free ;) and i can print it in biger size !!!

Thanks friend !!

well maroi i am the one brent was talking about in the native english not being good.. and if you look for john pollman he has made what i think you are looking for.. will try to find the thrtead for you and welcome to this group of wood workers that look at life in a family way..

Welcome Mauro !!!! I used to travel to Mexico on business quite a lot. It is a beautiful country with wonderful people :thumb:

What plase of Mexico do you used to visit? I Live in Veracruz, Mexico, and some parts of my country now are dangerous to visit, but other plases are quit.

If you arrive near of my city, i will be happy to meet you !!!!

well maroi i am the one brent was talking about in the native english not being good.. and if you look for john pollman he has made what i think you are looking for.. will try to find the thrtead for you and welcome to this group of wood workers that look at life in a family way..

Thank you so much; y will wait to see if he or you can help me, because i´ve considered to do it, but i see the John work was beautiful, then I prefer the tryed template.

I am thinking about intall a little "carpinter workplace" in my garage later i finish my gun room, because I always have loved the carpinter work, but I never have tryed to do it.

If all you help me to install it, I can to try it.

Nice to meet all you !!!!

Welcome Mauro! Welcome. Do not worry about your English. You will learn. I am very happy you found us. :thumb:
thank you for your welcome.... I´m worry to have found you, because now i need to learn english more or wont understand you nothing jajajjaja

Somebody speak Spanish?

" I had to learn English when my father pay the school "

Why if i write somethinkg in spanish, the text dont appear ?

Welcome Mauro!
I used to work with several south American countries in my former career... I learned to work with many who's first language was Spanish and second was English... we never had too much trouble communicating... I never learned Spanish, but I used Babelfish pretty regularly to translate to English...

(Trabajaba con varios países suramericanos en mi carrera anterior… Aprendí trabajar con muchos who' la lengua de s primer era española y el segundo era ingleses… que nunca teníamos demasiado apuro el comunicar… Nunca aprendí español, pero me utilicé Babelfish bastante regularmente para traducir al inglés…)