Road Case Hardware

Got the light installed tonight. I started to wing the cuts and slap something together for holding the light. After the second wasted piece of plywood, I finally sat down with sketchup and drew out the angles and measured them there. I did try to use my bevel in the beginning, but just didn't have room in the box to get it square to the face for a correct angle. About 10 minutes after drawing it in sketchup, I had pieces cut and installed, everything fit like a glove.

IMAG0627.jpg

Still have to install the back cover and cooling fan. Didn't have the right length of screws to get the fan in tonight. Also going to make a protective cover for the front.

Tonight I got the back panel made and installed.
IMAG0636.jpg

Got the fan installed.
IMAG0637.jpgIMAG0632.jpg

Got the hardware back on the table/lid.
IMAG0635.jpg

Here's the interior shot of the light mount I forgot last night.
IMAG0630.jpg

Also I swapped out the yellow button on the front for the blue, like the look of the blue better.
IMAG0642.jpg

Still need to make a protective cover for the front of the screen unit and add some blocking to the lower base for storing the screen unit securely.

That looks fantastic and professional. :thumb:

Just Wow. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. It would fit into any kind of upscal event without looking tacky.

Great Job Darren!

Great job Darren i am with what Brent said, Very pro looking and would fit any venue. Thinking about kids parties it may need to be more tacky re dirty hands.:)

I see a situation where you gotta build more than one of these units. Maybe 5 for busy periods. This is such a cool idea.

You made a case/container to store and transport the curtains in?

Would the person hiring it just pick up or you gonna deliver and set up. Would it include the stools?

Thanks all!

Great job Darren i am with what Brent said, Very pro looking and would fit any venue. Thinking about kids parties it may need to be more tacky re dirty hands.:)

I see a situation where you gotta build more than one of these units. Maybe 5 for busy periods. This is such a cool idea.

You made a case/container to store and transport the curtains in?

Would the person hiring it just pick up or you gonna deliver and set up. Would it include the stools?

LOL...yeah, we're looking at different colored curtains for kids parties and fund raiser events.

As for storage, the curtains for the venue will store in the bottom base cabinet along with everything else. Still have to carry the canopy frame and curtain rods, but those bundle up pretty nicely. I had thought about a slide out steel shelf under the base unitto sit them on and them bungee/strap the top half around the box for wheeling to/from the car. I bought a heavy commercial steel canopy. The weight of it may be too much, so opted to just carry them, but do have an idea for a strap on dolly too with some wheels I have.

All rental/services include a attendant to run the booth, we'll setup and deliver. Services also include an over-lay on the prints and a choice of layouts to choose from (client will have to choose one ahead of time, may make this an option to choose from a few preselected depending on the event).
boothexamples.jpg

Can see layout options on our site: http://www.buzzkcphoto.com/our-photo-booths/