5 CARPENTERS OF ILL REPUTE

rick fulton

Linked to Toolemera Press web site.

5carpenterscrop.jpg

tod, Marty, Vaughn, Steve, and Frank in a previous life?

"We don’t dance to arbitrary rules."

I think the second from the right is Larry M. :D ;)

And if the far left is tod, what in the world is he doing with a hand saw?:huh: ;) :D

Vaughn must be incognito with his hair up under that hat. Cool hat, BTW!!:thumb:

Frank with a carpenters square??? :dunno: I'm confused. :huh:

Of course I'm in a constant state of confusion, so don't pay any attention to me. ;) :D :rofl:

Karl

And if the far left is tod, what in the world is he doing with a hand saw?:huh: ;) :D

Vaughn must be incognito with his hair up under that hat. Cool hat, BTW!!:thumb:

Of course I'm in a constant state of confusion, so don't pay any attention to me. ;) :D :rofl:

Karl
I do know how to use a carpenter's square, I once had a handle bar moustache, and I even own a hat not unlike that, so maybe the guy on the right is me. :D

Karl

nope that beard guy is definatly tod all day log and steve c is to the right of him.. marty is the guy without the hat before he found out to much sun is bad,,and the guy in the back witht hand saw is definalty stu he's the shortest one in the group and only a short guy can live in the dungeon. so that leaves vaughn as the other tall guyin the back.. and i just noticed those doors must have been from menards they dont match:)

Last edited:
nope that beard guy is definatly tod all day log and steve c is to the right of him.. marty is the guy without the hat before he found out to much sun is bad,,and the guy in the back witht hand saw is definalty stu he's the shortest one in the group and only a short guy can live in the dungeon. so that leaves vaughn as the other tall guyin the back.. and i just noticed those doors must have been from menards they dont match:)

NUFF SAID!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those doors might be from HD though.

Karl