5 CARPENTERS OF ILL REPUTE

larry, how can you tell they don’t match?:huh: :dunno:

Cause he has a eye for those kinds of things. It comes from many hours out in the woods looking for the elusive whitetail deer. Out of boredom from not seeing deer you begin looking for other things....sometimes he even thinks he can fly out of trees.

Cause he has a eye for those kinds of things. It comes from many hours out in the woods looking for the elusive whitetail deer. Out of boredom from not seeing deer you begin looking for other things....sometimes he even thinks he can fly out of trees.

yur right on one thng i know i ant cut out fer flying,, the weight distrubution was wrong and the landing gear wasnt substantail either.. those wright fellars were nuts. but see steve i really can see whitetails and they even follow me home sometimes:D

yur right on one thng i know i ant cut out fer flying,, the weight distrubution was wrong and the landing gear wasnt substantail either.. those wright fellars were nuts. but see steve i really can see whitetails and they even follow me home sometimes:D
Okay guys, so my second question has to be; why does larry go out in the woods to find deer? Here, the deer visit the bird feeder just after dark and before sunrise.

But back to my original point, disregarding the doorstop from tod’s stash, how could anyone know those doors are not identical? One is open and one is closed. Look deeply into the eyes of those carpenters and tell me that you would play poker with them.

well Frank, you are right...just look at the hinges...one is open the other closed.

so with that observation Larry,....see many deer in the woods or are they squirrels?:rofl: :rofl:

well Frank, you are right...just look at the hinges...one is open the other closed.
so with that observation Larry,....see many deer in the woods or are they squirrels?:rofl: :rofl:
Gentle Radneckers from the Michigandered State, I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to carry on a rational discussion with you, but have none the less chosen to strive to keep you from chasing flying squirrels from ill chosen perches in a trees…. or playing poker with shady eyed carpenters.

Since we see only one (and opposite), side of each door, who could say what is on the other? A deer… a squirrel, or a flush of secreted cards?

OK folks now lookey here

if you look agin at those doors you will notice the one has 5 panels and the other has 7 so seein as i am not a door maker, ask tod to see if that is possible???? i dare ta say that in this case the answer is NO and them ar deer that follow me home steve, squirrels prefer complete nuts i dont qualify:p

if you look agin at those doors you will notice the one has 5 panels and the other has 7 so seein as i am not a door maker, ask tod to see if that is possible???? i dare ta say that in this case the answer is NO and them ar deer that follow me home steve, squirrels prefer complete nuts i dont qualify:p

Someone calling me :huh: :huh: :huh: :wave: :rofl: ;) :D

You guys are scaring me with all this talk of shootin. Notice that 4 of those 5 gentlemen have one hand concealed. What dare I say are they hiding from the camera? A chisel? A favorite Stanley? A brewski? Or something more ominous? A turner's gouge!!!