It's Friday! 11/18 Edition

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
I'm hoping to finish up some electrical on one wall in the shop, close it up and start building office walls. Also have a photo booth project going and hoping to finish up the assembly on it tonight.

What's everyone have going on?

Today was my last day on the job as an art installer. I've got about a week and a half to get my ducks in a row and get ready to set up a household in Albuquerque. I have a lot of loose ends to wrap up in LA before I head east. I've got four cutting boards waiting to be glued up, and a pet urn that still needs a top and some type of finish on it. And if I get bored, I've got another half dozen or so pieces in various stages of finishing waiting for me. Safe to say I won't be starting any new projects in the near future. ;)

Well this morn i am at it as a mechanic again :( :( but i see the end of the runway now at least....its getting pretty coldworking in that garage. Then lunch of F&C downtown with Ed Thomas, Mack and some other Canadian woodworkers, then off to Sons football regional championship game this evening. They win this and they into the Metro Bowl finals again.
Sunday will be more mechanics hopefully the end but my progress doing this stuff with him is slow.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Been dealing with this miserable chest cold for the past two weeks.... Havent had any shop time whatsoever.... :( Nor have I been able to get out and repair my van now that the correct parts are finally here........ Going to my sisters house tonight to celebrate mom's b-day and hopefully if its as nice as they say its going to be tomorrow I can crawl under my van and get that off the list.....
2 day work week coming up so hopefully I will feel well enough to get down into my shop and give it a desperate cleaning/organization and maybe spend a little time at the lathe or on the bench/cart project.