If This Was Your Shop Dog....

That's amazing! It's all that more incredible when you consider that bulldogs are A) notoriously difficult to train B) pretty low on the "dog intelligence" scales and C) known to hate the water maybe because they sink like stones, head first.

I have 2 French Bulldogs, and I've only seen one of mine voluntarily walk into the water 2X; on a very hot day, he lay down in some ice cold river water about 3 inches deep.

tboandparis1-01-10b.jpg

Way cool, I wonder how he taught it to do it and how long it took. The dog seems to enjoy it a lot, so it mustn't have been difficult I guess...

Bulldogs are so ugly they're cute.... we have one that walks his master around Market Square during the summer.... the dog weighs about 80 lbs according to his owner and when he's pulling, the guy just hangs on behind and tries to stay up with him.... when the dog gets tired, he drops where ever he is and lays there with his tongue hanging out panting until he's ready to go again.... they have some fountains at the square that the kids all like to play in.... never see the dog go near them.