Thread: My girlfriend

My girlfriend

My wife knows this is my dream girlfriend. I've never had really much emotion by listening to any music or singer until I stumbled into this woman. Her voice just brings out deep emotion in me. My most favorite singer of all time. She has the voice of a angel & a 4 octave range. (WOW) The pure power of her voice is amazing much better then Celine Dion. She was born in the French part of Belgium & speaks 4 languages fluently, but sings only in French, Italian & English. She opened up the Olympic games in Romania with her new song. "Alwaya" Her name is Lara Fabian.

Last edited by Chuck Beland; 11-24-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Never heard of her but I can understand her appeal.

The Celtic Women do the same for me
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Bob,
    I love the Celtic women CD's I also have their DVD. The voices of all four of them is astounding. & the Violinist. Mairead shes fantastic.

I am totally mesmerized by the A Capella group Pentatonix that is competing in the current Sing-Off competition on NBC. They are riveting. I can't get enough. And to be sooo young and have all that talent. Just amazing. I think they could lose the competition and still get a recording contract. But I'm betting they will win. Tune in Monday at 7!!! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3