Not What I Was Planning to Do

I guess I know what LOML is getting for Christmas. :p

Well, at least you can still surprise her with the color. Pretend to order whatever color she wants and then have it changed to Yellow Zonker, Electric Blue or Hot Pink when she isn't looking. . . . Surprise!

P.s. All joking aside, dad's right about "practical" gifts. I can envision no better a romance-killer than a "practical" gift. Buy the Washer/Dryer for the house and get the LOYL something more personal :thumb:

Last edited:
Well, at least you can still surprise her with the color. Pretend to order whatever color she wants and then have it changed to Yellow Zonker, Electric Blue or Hot Pink when she isn't looking. . . . Surprise!

Dude, you know me. I've already got the purple-flake Krylon ready and waiting. :D

P.s. All joking aside, dad's right about "practical" gifts. I can envision no better a romance-killer than a "practical" gift. Buy the Washer/Dryer for the house and get the LOYL something more personal :thumb:

A mop is more personal, right? :huh:

Seriously, her major Christmas gift will be something she will specify. She's very particular, and I know not to try to guess what to buy her. It's much easier to just let her tell me what she's getting for Christmas (or birthday/anniversary/Valentine's Day/etc.).