Didn't Want To Make You Jealous

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
I felt bad having such a splendid feast for Thanksgiving, I figured I'd wait until everyone had gone to bed before I showed any photos of my dinner spread. I slaved for countless minutes in the kitchen putting this belt-stretcher together:

Thanksgiving Dinner 1.jpg Thanksgiving Dinner 2.jpg

Please don't hate me for going overboard like this. I realize there are starving children in Africa, but this one day, just once, I figured I deserved to splurge a bit. :rofl:

or for some fine gormet food just have some ring bologna and cheese .. meal fit for kings and critters or fish:)

I'd take salami over the bologna, but I'm with you on the cheese. Cheese and Ritz are hard to beat. With Ritz and peach preserves for desert. :D

It is amazing how good some of the foods look when you are gluten intolerant and cannot have them.

Enjoy it for me,

JimB

I think the Coke is gluten free. :eek:

I have to admit the Marie Calendar's frozen dinners aren't bad as frozen dinners go. LOML and I often eat on different schedules, so I'm often eating dinner alone. These make for a quick and relatively balanced meal (if you can take the sodium...and the gluten, of course). Truth be told, I didn't start out planning to have the turkey dinner on Thanksgiving, but when I went to the freezer to grab something quick for dinner, I saw it and figured this was as good of time as any to eat it.