FREE SANDPAPER! (You pay the shipping)

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
OK. I goofed up. :doh::doh:

I recently ordered 5" sanding discs from Klingspor - lots of them. They were on sale! Couldn't pass up a good deal. :rofl::rofl:

Except....

I ordered 5 hole discs instead of the 8 hole discs that I use.:doh:

So, my stupid move can be your gain. I have two boxes each (50 discs in each box) of PS73 5 hole 5" hook and loop discs in 150, 180, 220 grits. That's 300 discs! PM me if you want them. Shipping is $10.

From Klingspor website:
"Top-quality Stearate Aluminum Oxide grains, which are resin-bonded to a new latex-like backing. The backing is tougher than normal paper backing in applications when corner sanding and during excessive edge wear. Has mulitple coats of different Stearate mixtures to alleviate loading. Perfect for bare wood sanding, sealer sanding, solid surface sanding, solid surface materials, and even auto body fillers."

Rennie,

It is a little late to say this. However, it is easy to make 5 holers into 8 holers. Just get a leather hole punch about 3/8 in size. Pop a disk 4 times and you have an 8 holer. You have some elongated holes and you have one hole that is like the Alaskan "Bridge to Nowhere" because it only goes to Velcro hooks.

A punch was a buck and a half last time I purchased one...probably four or five bucks now.

Enjoy,

JimB