Seems like a hot deal if you need heavy duty machines.

you know what they say about to good of a deal.. sounds fishy to me guys..if it isnt Mohammad i would jump on it and sort it out later for a profit.. is that planer a shelix head or byrd head type?

Just spoke with the seller. He is not willing to part with individual machines. It is an all or none deal.

I simply don't have the space to keep all 4. You are right, Larry. It does sound too good to be true though.

My little Ranger pickup is trembling in its (brake) shoes. You frightened him there for a second. :rofl:

That is indeed a heck of a deal. I wish I had the space to stash them for later.

Vaughn, tell your truck I am sorry. I was really tempted and was thinking about buying just the planer and maybe the shaper (even though I have never operated a shaper before). The long-bearded guy from Michigan also gave me a gentle nudge. Trying to cramp 4 large machines in my garage will be too much though. Sometimes you have to give up on good deals too.

if chuck wants any of it pick it up and i will ride along to help him load it up!!!

this like gettin a winning lotto ticket in your stocking,, i can see no way you would loose on this..

Wow ...

I'm lookin for that shaper ... sheesh ... one of you LA guys pick it up and i'll easily come down and get it ASAP (heck, whatcha doin tonight? :p). That planer's tempting, too ... i don't need the other two, but you could easily sell the jump saw for this guy's asking price.