Golden Eyes

well tom today he had a get out of jail card:) so he was a free dog for the first time in the house while we were at work,, all he did wrong was eat 2 and half sticks of butter, that was in a container on the counter.. so i think he is gettin ready for winter and puttin on some winter fat:)

Here's Li'l bucky and me...

She was a little bit chubby...

attachment.php

Attachments

• BuckyandDad_1.jpg
    BuckyandDad_1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 50
You're doing it backwards, Larry. The dog's supposed to be on the bottom...

Vaughn and Dakota 1 800.jpg

As for the evil eyes, I tend to not use the flash, so I had to dig up an old photo to find anything that might qualify. This is me and Angus, a 180 pound Irish Wolfhound a friend used to own...

vaughn and angus LR.jpg

Vaughn, Angus looks like he is dead and stuffed in that picture. You look alive however.

Here's one of Ben and Zina.

Attachments

• Ben & Zina small.jpg
    Ben & Zina small.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Nothing better then a lap dog. I love it. They also make great warmers too. :rofl: :thumb:

Yup having a dog definitely keeps us on the move, also a whole lot of belly laughing when they do what they do just being themselves.

Larry,
Great thread. :score:

Last edited:
dan if your kids act like that you definitely dont have any dull moments great pic,, and vaughn that wolf hound is huge.. as for labrinth sharon what does that mean? if it means i am his servant, your right he has got me by the ear and can do what he wants when he gives me that look...